3D Printing services
3D printing on demand is tranformative, especially with our customized solutions featuring advanced technology and materials, exceptional customer service, and expedited shipping.
Why 3D printing
Reduce assembly time
Don’t waste time putting products together! Rely on 3D printing to make complex geometries that can be printed as one piece.
Working on a project for a customer that has to be just right? Get model back fast, and 3D print new iterations, if needed, for final feedback and production.
Proprietary processes, expert 3D printing operators, and inspections are our secrets to delivering exceptional quality products every single time.
Best in class 3D printing technologies
- For low cost prototyping
- Lead time – 2 days
- Instant quotation available
- A.K.A Fused deposition modelling
- Flawless surface finish
- Lead time – 3 days
- Instant quotation available
- A.K.A Stereolithography 3D printing
- For functional prototyping
- Lead time – 5 days
- Instant quotation available
- A.K.A Selective laser sintering
How to print with us in 4 simple steps
Upload your File. Don't have a file ? We can help
Select a material which best suits your product
We do our magic
Shipping and logistics of your part
Ready for a more cost-and time-efficient way to manufacture parts? Our affordable moulds and quick turnaround time help you reduce design risks and limit overall production costs along every step of the product cycle.
Looking for a reliable, quick-turn supplierof machined plastic and metal components?With our 5 axis CNC machines, our unmatched in-house capacity ensures your parts are shipped on-time, every single time.
PLA / ABS
- Most common 3D Printing Materials.
- Good Strength, Good Durability
- Available in various color options
- Hard, strong material
- Injection mold-like, surface finish with fine features.
- Available in various colors
- High strength, stiffness,
- Not brittle like PLA
- Moisture resistant
- chemical resistant.
- Highly flexible
- Perfect for parts that bend or compress.
- Withstand wear & tear
- High Durablity
- High impact resistance
- High Thermal resistance
- It can be sterilized easily.
- Strong and lightweight material.
- Ideal for real-life applications such as car/drone parts
- Aesthetically beautiful.
- Ideal for visual models.
- Best suited for architectural models.
- Extremely strong
- Resistant to heat and physical impact.
- Has Optical Clarity.
Trusted Business arround the world
Innovation in Manufacturing Technology is moving faster than ever. All companies, especially startups are looking to manufacture durable parts which can be manufactured on demand and economically. At Boson Machines we partner with you in all stages for your product life cycle process, all the way from ideation and design to manufacturing and supply. We provide the most advanced technologies in manufacturing for Prototyping and production. We stand as one of the most advanced 3D Printing Company in India.
3D Printing – Stereolithography (SLA) | 3D Printing – Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) | 3D Printing – Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) | 3D Printing – Digital Light Process (DLP) | 3D Printing – Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) | 3D Printing – Poly Jet | 3D Printing – Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) | CNC – Laser Cutting & Sheet Metal Fabrication. | CNC Machining | 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering | Injection Mould & Tooling Manufacturing
- Started as a 3D Printing Service in India, we now cater to full turn key make in india projects in Engineering, Defence, Plastic Manufacturing, Architecture, Machinery Manufacturing, Entertainment, Aviation, Oil and Gas and numerous other industries.
- Our team will partner with you, in product design, development, material selection, product testing & analysis, selecting manufacturing technologies, product assembly, packaging design & manufacturing and supply chain solutions.
- Selecting the right Technology for manufacturing is a very important step in the Product life cycle. It affects the designs, production timing and economics of the project. A 3D Printing & Manufacturing partner onboarded during the development stage can streamline the process
- If you are a startup and looking for an expert in product design and manufacturing across various technologies, you have come at the right place.
Our Product Development Process:
Understanding your application > Product Concept Design > 3D Product Design > Prototyping & Approval > Manufacturing Process Design > First Batch Production > Logistics and Fulfillment Solutions
- Understanding the application. Our team of experts will spend time with you to understand your application, demands of the application and set parameters for raw materials, manufacturing technologies, prototyping technologies, product economics, manufacturability and necessary testing.
- Product Concept Design We develop a concept of the product that will fit all the parameters defined during the previous stage. Our design team develops product sketches, parameter sheets, environment variables and basic economics for the concepts. Product conceptualization involves services like – product sketching, engineering sketches, User experience design, market research.
- Product Prototyping & Approvals We provide best in class near final production prototypes manufactured using the best in class machines. Prototyping involves SLA 3D Printing, FDM 3D Printing, SLS 3D Printing, DMLS 3D Printing, CNC Machining, CNC Routing, CNC Laser cutting, Product assembly, Vacuum Casting and various other technologies offered under one roof.
- Manufacturing Process Design We will design a manufacturing process for you that would fit all the demands of your product for all plastic, rubber, other polymers and metals parts. We also provide services for product assembly and jig & fixture manufacturing for streamline assembly process.
- First Batch Production The First Batch Production is shipped to your door, packaged in custom packaging designed for your brand manufactured in our facility. Your Product is ready to be shipped.
- Logistics and Fulfillment Solutions
Our Supply chain offers you access to all major areas across India through our fulfillment centers in West India – Ahmedabad & Mumbai, South India – Bangalore, North India – Delhi.
Start Taking Orders. Rest Assured it will be delivered on time.